Dear Wild Lotus Yoga Community,
Throughout the last 12 years of sharing yoga with you, it has been very important to us that our yoga classes be as accessible and affordable as possible. We have been an innovator and leader in the New Orleans yoga community in offering affordable class packages, sliding scale community classes, scholarships to teacher trainees, numerous charitable donations, and our work-study program. After much thought and planning, we are excited to make our classes even more affordable for people who want yoga to be a bigger part of their lives by introducing a new price menu starting January 1st, 2014. The full price menu is below and following are some of the highlights of the changes:
• We now offer a new-to-studio special of 30 classes for $33 for local residents who have never been to the studio before. Please help share this news with friends and family.
• For people who are already attending the studio, we’re excited to share a new option for you. Our best deal is now a ($99 a month/$89 students/seniors) unlimited monthly membership on auto-renew that will make classes more affordable for people who want to come to two or more classes a week. This membership allows you to take as many classes as you want at both studios and includes a 10% discount on workshops, merchandise and special member-only offers. Depending on how often you come to class, this package will bring down the price of each class to between $6 and $12 ($5 and $11 per class for students/seniors). There is a 3 month minimum for this option with 30 days cancellation notice.
• Honoring the requests of many, there will no longer be an expiration date on our 10 class package. The price of the 10 class pack goes up by $1 per class ($2 students) and will now be an auto-renew membership that can be canceled anytime before the 10th class in the cycle. 10 Class Card Members will receive a 10% discount on workshops, merchandise, and special member-only offers.
• For people who would prefer more time flexibility and/or non auto-renew options, we will now offer a 5 class pack with a 6 month expiration date. We will also still offer the drop-in option for classes. The drop-in rate will now be $17 per class ($15 students/seniors). We highly recommend that people who are accustomed to dropping-in consider the significant savings of the monthly unlimited or 10 class memberships.
• We will continue to offer all of the current sliding scale ($5-$17 or package) community classes, discounted prices for students and seniors, and our work-study program.
Please see clearer details about all these price options below.
We are grateful for your understanding and support of the new price options. In addition to making yoga more affordable and accessible for many, these changes will also help the studio operate more sustainably so we can continue to make enhancements and innovations in our offerings to you for years to come. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Our point person for questions specifically related to the new price packages is Lauren Sloan. You can reach her at email@example.com or (504) 899-0047. Namaste and Happy New Year