95HR Kids Yoga Teacher Training
2018 Dates Coming Soon
With Young Yoga Masters: Aruna Humphrys, Charlotte Mabry, and Libby Hoeffer
Namaste! Wild Lotus Yoga Studio will be hosting a Yoga Alliance registered Kids Yoga Teacher Certification in a Summer Intensive format. Join Aruna Kathy Humphrys, international speaker, author, and founder of Young Yoga Masters, and local trainers Charlotte Mabry and Libby Hoeffer, who will pass on a wealth of experience from years of teaching kids yoga.
This 11 Day Summer Certification is a wonderful and energizing training that is the most comprehensive, Yoga Alliance-Registered children’s yoga education training course offered in our region, teaching theory combined with practical hands-on experience.
In this comprehensive course with theory and practical hands-on experience you will learn how to:
- Teach yoga, meditation, and mindfulness activities in a meaningful way that will make a difference in kids lives.
- Mesmerize kids with effective props and games you receive in the manuals and resources (books, posters, yoga cards and more) included in your registration.
- Reach children with special needs.
- Get ready-made lessons plans and create your own with easy to use templates,
- Be a confident teacher because you will teach kids yoga during the practicum classes at Wild Lotus Yoga and Trinity Episcopal Education Program (TEEP)
- Navigate the business side of yoga, what to charge, and how to bring yoga to the kids and families in your community.
Registration/Rates: 2018 Details Coming Soon
For more info visit: http://www.youngyogamasters.com/ Please email email@example.com with any specific questions.