Current Covid Health & Safety Protocols
The health of our community is very important to us. All of our teachers and staff are vaccinated and we require proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test result taken in the past 72 hours. Masks are optional.
Air Purifiers, Fresh Air & Ventilation
We have purchased top-of-the line air purifiers for both classrooms at the studio that are the highest rated by Consumer Reports and have been independently tested in rooms the size of ours to remove over 99% of virus particles and capture over 99% of particles in the COVID-19 particle size range. We run these air purifiers around the clock. We also always keep a window open during classes to allow fresh air in, and have a powerful ventilation system that clears and pulls in large volumes of fresh air into the classroom as needed.
Our Sun Room currently has a maximum of 25 pre-marked spaces for mats. Our Moon Room has 16 pre-marked spaces.
There are ample gaps between each class for cleaning and disinfecting.
To know before you arrive:
• Because of limited capacity, online pre-registration for classes is required.
• Bring your own mat, water bottle, towel, and props. For hygiene purposes, we do not offer mats.
• If you’re NOT planning on attending a class that you’ve registered for, please cancel at least 2 hours before class, so that someone else can have your spot. Because of limited capacity, any registration that is not canceled at least 2 hours before class start time will incur an automatic fee of $10.
• We will not be doing any hands-on assists at this time.
• Please do not come to class if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or Flu.