Date/TimeFri, Dec, 6th - Sun, Dec, 8th
6:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Sign Up OnlineClick here to sign up
Dec 6th – 8th with AC Lambeth
- Friday Dec 6th – 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Saturday, Dec 7th 1:30 – 5:30pm
- Sunday, Dec 8th 1:30-5:30
A good yoga class is closer to a work of art than simple instruction, because like art, it can affect us in all aspects of our being—physical, mental, emotional, and energetic. Likewise, a yoga teacher is an artist who needs to be supported, nourished, and challenged to fully speak with her authentic voice.
In this workshop, we spend a weekend connecting to the creative process and learning techniques to crafting a yoga class that is as unique as you are, so that the experience you offer is vibrant, effective and affecting for all of your students.
We will cover practical and sustainable techniques to
- Develop smart, creative, and effective classes for all experience levels
- Infuse your class with a specific theme in message, sequence, shape, and feel
- Stretch and strengthen your students’ bodies, minds, and souls (yours too!)
- Connect what students do on the mat to their lives off the mat
- Draw from your own life experiences, your own lived wisdom
- Teach through difficult times, like when you think you have nothing to offer or you feel uninspired, insecure, depressed, or anxious, or you’re having the worst day of your life (aka, how to show up even when…)
- Stand with calm authority and sincerity in every class
- Stay inspired and avoid burnout
Whether you’re a new teacher developing your voice or an experienced teacher looking for inspiration and rejuvenation, this workshop will rekindle your creative spark, challenge your mind, and nourish your soul so that your teaching sings with your own beautiful and living Truth.
Most importantly, this workshop will give you tips, exercises, and long-term practices that will nurture your individuality and strengthen your voice, so that you can teach the class that only you can teach—the class you were born to teach.
Participants must commit to all three sessions.
Ten credit hours apply to Yoga Alliance certification.
investment: Early Bird $150 if registered by Nov 15th. $200 thereafter. Members receive 10% off. No Refunds